Healthy Me, Healthy Planet Pilot
€640 €320 (half price!) €160 deposit now / €160 payment 2 weeks before the start date.
Group Size: 8 people
Dates: 17th September – 3rd December 2022
Duration: 7 x 3 hour group sessions over 3 months
- 17th September, 11am-2pm – In Person
- 27th September, 6.30-9.30pm – Online
- 11th October, 6.30-9.30pm – Online
- 25th October, 6.30-9.30pm – Online
- 8th November, 6.30-9.30pm – Online
- 22nd November, 6.30-9.30pm – Online
- 3rd December, 11am-2pm – In Person
This course is for people who are struggling to discern the truth around health and sustainability from so much, often conflicting, information on how to live a healthy and sustainable life. We are always being marketed to consume more which is rarely the solution for either our health or our environment.
Over three months, we will learn information on lifestyle changes we can make to support our own and families health, as well as that of our planet. There will be dedicated information evenings on a specific topic (Food, Household products, and Seasonal living) followed by group coaching sessions to support everyone in digesting the information and implementing individual changes that suit your own life, goals and values.
There will be a combination of in-person and on-line sessions. We will meet at the beginning and end of the course in person to get to know each-other and share our experiences.
The objective of the course is to learn about how actions we can take for our health are also actions that support our environment.
In the opening in-person session we will cook and eat a meal together outdoors (weather dependent!) and share our goals for the course.
The focused sessions will be online and include:
- Food and nutrition for healthy me and healthy planet
- Group coaching session to support individual implementation
- Conscious consumer, Household products and chemicals in the home
- Group Coaching session
- Seasonal/cyclical living
The last session will be in-person picnic and forest bathing experience to close our time together and reflect on what we’ve learned.
- Three-course meal at first session
- Forest bathing and picnic at last session
- Information sheets and slides on each topic
- 2 group coaching sessions
- 3 information evenings
- Shopping and conscious consumer handouts